Friday, August 1, 2008

correction on my spelling

First, I would like to say that I had had a few beers last night when I started typing. Just one of those days...Second, I would like to say I am picky when it comes to spelling so when I proofread my blog from last night, I found 2 errors (and hopefully I am not missing any). The first one being I left out a word somewhere in the middle and the second one being my spelling of "VOILA". The way I spelled it was quite hilarious when I went back realized what I had done. So please don't hold it against me...:)

Also, I am adding a few more pics of the children. If any of you have any blogging tips, please pass them on. I would like to know how to form the list of people on the side of the page. Are they people you have as friends or does it automatically happen when they visit your page?

2 comments:

Tara said...

Hey girl!

It's so great to hear from you! Your children are absolutely precious. I am so sorry to hear about what you have been going through the past 6 months. You do have an awesome Mom, and I am so grateful she has been there to help you and the children. I am so happy that you have a blog, and look forward to keeping up with you!

becky said...

Hey Brandy! It's Becky King...well, ya know. every one has a different name now. i'm glad i found you on here. i am also sorry for your hard times. i've been helping my best friend through a similar situation and i am so glad you have had your mama!! your little ones are so cute and similar in age to mine!! i hope things are looking up for you!